The Website is operated by the Medical Tourism Division of Medisr (“Medisr”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
- FROM WHOM WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
This Policy applies to our collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information of our Website’s visitors (“you” or “your“), including personal information you volunteer to us (such as your contact data, name and email address).
- NOTE FOR MINORS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of consent (as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides; “Age of Consent”). By accessing, using or interacting with our Websites or Services, you certify to us that you are not under the Age of Consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the Age of Consent without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Consent, then please contact us through the contact details available below.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Name, phone number, email address, and other contact information.We ask for and – at your option – collect your contact data (such as name, phone number and email address) from you when you choose to use interactive features of the Websites, including providing your contact information in order to consult with us, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law.
- Information you volunteer to us. For the purpose of providing you the Services, you may volunteer to us certain information that is related to you, including information related to your past and current medical state, including past medical treatment and records, information related to your family background and family medical history, details and records of treatment and care, including notes and reports about your health, clinical observations and medical advice, and results of any medical tests, procedures, treatments or diagnosis (such as x-rays, blood tests, etc.).
- Log Files.Just as when you visit and interact with most websites and Services delivered via the Internet, when you visit our Website, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, language preferences and other data.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING (EEA ONLY):
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. We normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need your personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver our Services you have requested), (c) where the processing is in our legitimate interests of providing our Services; or (d) where we are required to collect, retain or share such information under applicable laws.
In some cases, we may need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you have the right to object.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us through the contact details available below.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We only process personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of data we collect, we may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website, and provide the Services;
- enable you to access and use the Website;
- send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests;
- send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services;
- comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We work with other companies who help us run our business (“Service Providers”). These companies provide services to help us store information (such as cloud storage companies), monitor and analyze the performance of our Services and Websites, and otherwise operate and improve our Services.
These Service Providers also include calling centers and marketing platforms, as well as advertising partners that assist us with delivering online advertising, including interest-based advertising.
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any personal information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your information with others in the following circumstances:
- With other subsidiaries or affiliate companies of Medisr;
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- When we are required to disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Service Agreement, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or
- As you may otherwise consent from time to time.
- INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERS
Whenever Medisr shares personal information originating in the EEA or Switzerland with a Medisr’s entity outside the EEA or Switzerland, it will do so on the basis of the EU standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield Framework.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If you reside in the EEA (or in other jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights), you may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with certain supplementary information.
- Receive personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to operate our Website or provide Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods shall be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected for, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot guarantee the security of any information. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your personal information or other content you transmit using the Services or Websites, and you do so at your own risk. Thus, we encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the personal information you choose to disclose.
- BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as information covered by this Policy, in the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business.